Contributors

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

0_0


Over the past week, Ferguson started defecating 5-6 times per day instead of 2-3, and was going A LOT. We're talking like three full bags of poo. No diarrhea...just lots and lots of formed poo. Because I was tired of picking up so much and a little concerned at the amount, I took a sample into work with me, just to make sure there wasn't anything going on I should know about.

Well.

This is what we found:



Kinda cute, right? Uh huh. Well. It came from this:



Say "Hello" to Mr. Hookworm!!! Well, I suppose MRS. Hookworm, in this case.

For even more pleasant images, feel free to google "Hookworm" and take a gander at what is residing in poor Ferg's tummy.

$100.00 later, he's being treated (and yes, he was on preventative...the doc said hooks are only 80% or so covered by such products), and should start getting back to his normal poo schedule and otherwise feeling better very soon.

*Sighs*

No comments: