Contributors

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Running




The middle one is my favorite.  It is SO hard to catch them in mid-air like that, and my camera really isn't that good.  It doesn't look very impressive small, but the larger version looks awesome as the background for the desktop :).


Overall, I think he had a great time.

What's funny is that right after I published my Mail Stuff post, my first copy of Celebrating Greyhounds Magazine arrived shortly after.  Go figure.  I am quite excited though, because the pictures and articles are just gorgeous.  Also, the article about how a woman intending on having two greyhounds ended up with five makes me realize I may be doomed to own a zoo...but for now, it shall just stay the two of us. I am thinking of fostering though... ;)

It seems I always am updating on Sundays...

1 comment:

Hiking Hounds said...

What a happy boy, very cute. The middle picture is great.