Contributors

Monday, May 11, 2015

Pet Matcher Jen

Relevant to my passion for dogs and aiding homeless pets, I've began my own startup that strives to do exactly this!

My site, Pet Matcher Jen, strives to help people adopt compatible pets.  Potential adopters complete my personalized questionnaire and I use this to find pets in their area, in a radius that the potential adopter dictates.  I take into account all their considerations (breed, age, color, energy level, etc), and delivery quality, well-matched pet profiles based upon the adopter's well thought out, logical wants and needs for their future furry companion.  My service aims to match more compatible dogs and cats with homes that are well suited to them, removing the potentially counter-productive emotional toll, and for aiding those with busy schedules to find companions they may not have been able to find on their own. Thanks to technology, this is a service I should be able to complete from anywhere in the United States, and for an affordable fee that the adopter can also select based upon their needs.

It's still a work in progress, but I've got the website up and running!  Please visit the link below, and tell me what you think!

https://petmatcherjen.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I'm interested in this process, and am thankful that you shared it with us. Best wishes to you in getting this going!

houndstooth said...

Good luck with it! :)